domingo, 16 de outubro de 2022

Lisboa Lisbonne Lisbon Lissabon


 

Meridians

Once again I'm wide awake While everything is quiet Open eyes laying on my thoughts 

Heaven seems so far away Oh, I tried to hide that inconvenient truth Pretending that I'm blind 

It's so hard to forgive yourself Mystic rain, please wash my tears away Ancient spell, lights of dawn Every scar reached the core Every wound left a mark in my bones Magic signs on my soul Listen to the wailing wind It's time to rise again It'll be tough but time will prove you're right Whispering, then a cry will rise I'm getting mad, I throw it all away My chance to be more wise It's so hard to forgive yourself Oh, I'm torn and I'll swallow my pride, oh-oh Mystic rain, please wash my tears away 

Ancient spell, lights of dawn Every scar reached the core Every wound left a mark in my bones Magic signs on my soul Mystic rain, please wash my tears away Ancient spell, lights of dawn Every scar reached the core Every wound left a mark in my bones Magic signs on my soul

I live here

Quinta da Regaleira - Wikipedia

Weblinks

Pena Palace - Wikipedia






















Belém Lisboa


April 25 Bridge


Golden Gate

Jesus Christ Statue


Tejo - Tagus River





Discoveries Monument and Belém Tower


















Galp








Portuguese Fighters Memorial
A memorial to those who fight on the Portuguese Ultramarine Colonies in Africa
Combatentes do Ultramar











Trantejo Boats - Tagus River boats








Almirante Gago Coutinho











G.N.R.   Eva
Guarda Nacional Republicana
Nacional Republican Guard
























Jerónimos Monastery






Naval Museum


Planetarium











HENRIQUE NGR RJR AURORA



Henrique   Aurora




Gulliver


Gulliver Travels

Movie scene in Lisbon











Cristiano Ronaldo














CML Camara Municipal de Lisboa









Faro   Evora   Portalegre   Sintra   Caldas da Rainha   Batalha   Leiria    Guimarães    Braga

...


Hollywood

História de Portugal Portugal History

Space Shuttle Atlantis going to the family´s museum




Today i saw something that blow my mind.

Gina
Y
The Virgin Mary Vagina


O

Blackhole



She Sells Sanctuary


Hello Lisbon for the first time Hello Lisbon for the first time I remember you Like it's a homecoming The dark streets at night The fear of those who want to return And I pass you Condemned to feel a void When it's time to leave you The memory of who wants to stay The city to discover Good-bye, I'm leaving Lisbon, it's just you and me Lisbon, it's just you and me I confess to you O enchanted night city You remind me of the will Today I'm going to stay I cling to you Faced with the longing I feel The time is approaching The memories of those who want to return A secret I'm going to find out Good-bye, I'm leaving Lisbon, it's just you and me Lisbon, it's just you and me And I pass you Condemned to emptiness The longing to want to come back The good-bye I'm not going to tell you I hope here With the sea controlled The story of having a past The age of meeting you The city to discover Good-bye, I'm leaving You might also like I was born today Tara Lost Unholy Sam Smith & Kim Petras Lisbon, it's just you and me Lisbon, it's just you and me

 Bonjour Lisbonne pour la première fois Bonjour Lisbonne pour la première fois Je me souviens de toi Comme c’est un retour aux sources Les rues sombres la nuit La peur de ceux qui veulent revenir Et je te croise Condamné à ressentir un vide Quand il est temps de te quitter Le souvenir de qui veut rester La ville à découvrir Au revoir,    Je quitte Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi je t’avoue O ville nocturne enchantée Tu me rappelles la volonté Aujourd’hui je vais rester Je m’accroche à toi Face au désir que je ressens Le temps approche Les souvenirs de ceux qui veulent revenir Un secret je vais découvrir Au revoir,  Je quitte Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi Et je te passe Condamné au vide Le désir de vouloir revenir Le revoir Je ne vais pas te dire J’espère ici Avec la mer contrôlée L’histoire d’avoir un passé L’âge de te rencontrer La ville à découvrir Au revoir, Je pars Tu pourrais aussi aimer que je sois né aujourd’hui Tara Lost Unholy Sam Smith & Kim Petras Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi Lisbonne, c’est juste toi et moi


EXITM


  OLÁ PALHAÇO  







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário