quinta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2023

December 6 1


 Le fabuleux destin de la fille du violin.









Let´s talk



Where is love' 










Time for a cold drink and to listem what she's playing and saying'.
















Where is the C I'


Where is the love'





Thank you for your presence and for the melodies.




NGR



















Lisboa, Menina e Moça

Lisbon, Girl and young

In the Castle, I put an elbow In Alfama, rest my gaze And so I undo the ball Of blue and sea To the Ribeira (stream)I lean my head The pillow of the bed of the Tagus River With sheets embroidered in a hurry In the cambric of a kiss Lisbon, girl and young, girl Of the light that my eyes see so pure Your breasts are the hills, varina Auction that brings me to the door, tenderness City to stitch embroidered light Towel by the sea spread Lisbon, girl and Girl, beloved City, woman of my life In the Terreiro (square), I pass by you But from Graça, (place near the castle) I see you naked When a pigeon looks at you , smiles You're a woman from the street And in the highest neighborhood of the dream I put the fado (Fado is a music genre which can be traced to the 1820s in Lisbon, Portugal, but probably has much  earlier origins) that I knew how to invent Brandy of life and arbutus That makes me sing Lisbon, girl and Girl, Girl Of the light that my eyes see so pure Your breasts are the hills, varina Auction that brings me to the door, tenderness City to stitch embroidered light Towel by the sea spread Lisbon, girl and girl, beloved City, woman of my life Lisbon in my love, lying City by my hands naked Lisbon, girl and girl, beloved City, woman of my life







































Pandora Box


The Expense
And
The bills




Atocha











Musica












































































Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário