segunda-feira, 26 de agosto de 2024

6

 


White House Little Devil












Earthquake 





























Road map

Earthquake epicenter

Lisbon






Lisbon




























White House

















































Cynthia Holland


...



...














Barcelona


I had this perfect dream Un sueño me envolvió This dream was me and you Tal vez estás aquí I want all the world to see Un instinto me guiaba A miracle sensation My guide and inspiration Now my dream is slowly coming true The wind is a gentle breeze (Ooh) Él me habló de ti (aah) The bells are ringing out They're calling They're calling us together Guiding us forever Wish my dream would never go away Barcelona, it was the first time that we met Barcelona, how can I forget? The moment that you stepped Into the room you took my breath away (Aah) (Barcelona) La musica vibró (Barcelona) Y ella nos unió And if God willing we will meet again, someday Let the songs begin Déjalo nacer Let the music play (aah) Make the voices sing Nace un gran amor Start the celebration Ven a mí And cry Grita Come alive Vive And shake the foundations from the skies Ah, ah, shaking all our lives (Barcelona) Such a beautiful horizon (Barcelona) Like a jewel in the sun Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar (Barcelona) Suenan las campanas (Barcelona) Abre tus puertas al mundo If God is willing (Aah) If God is willing If God is willing Friends until the end (Viva) Aah Barcelona



Henrique     Tio Agostinho 

Ricardo    Gonçalo










Holliday In






How can I go on


When all the salt is taken from the sea I stand dethroned I'm naked and I bleed But when your finger points so savegely Is anybody there to believe in me To hear my plea and take care of me? How can I go on From day to day Who can make me strong in every way Where can I be safe Where can I belong In this great big world of sadness How can I forget Those beautiful dreams that we shared They're lost and they're nowhere to be found How can I go on? Sometimes I start to tremble in the dark I cannot see When people frighten me I try to hide myself so far from the crowd Is anybody there to comfort me Precious Lord hear my plea - yeah Lord ... take care of me How can I go on (how can I go on) From day to day (from day to day) Who can make me strong (who can make me strong) In every way (in every way) Where can I be safe (where can I be safe) Where can I belong (where can I belong) In this great big world of sadness (in this great big world of sadness) How can I forget (how can I forget) Those beautiful dreams that we shared (those beautiful dreams that we shared) They're lost and nowhere to be found How can I go on? How can I go on How can I go on go on go on go on yeah yeah yeah






























Carlos Pujol








El Pepe Guardiola










Liverpool 1 - 0 Manchester United City

Referee 

Oasis




Lacoste  Nike


Food and photos....











Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário