domingo, 25 de agosto de 2024

RJR

 








Thought, paper, feather, ink and writings. 
The Eden, is it where heaven is? Is it what heaven is? An Eden?

Eva, am I booked in words random style? 
Or, what you feel for me is love?


Paradise Hell Life Death.














































































Fear not the fearless poison drug.
Fear not the devil's wrath.
Fear not life and death, live the time and the space that you have on Earth to love someone. Even if you aren't loved. To love someone is something and something is good.


When you say I love, you're saying that you love something, that you love someone, a person or that something,  those lips that you caress and kiss every morning, every afternoon and evening, even after you slapped, kissed and *ed her you say


EY LOVE I LOVE YOU

EY O NGR


I love you, my Love, my Ghost, my Grinch, my King, I love you.


My Pumpkin





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário