sábado, 20 de janeiro de 2024

The dragon and the cow.

  Magic Dragon  



 
























The cow














Lucky



Aurora








The dragon spitting fire















Sky's roof


The ceiling´s light girls.






Agent Orange




Silly, aren't these cowgirls'




































  N G R  
























































T























Agent Orange



Some of my albums are missing in action.
When I went to live in Lisbon 37, I left some of my albums at the white house ´cause at the time I thought that the white house was the place where it should stay and belonged.


Some pigs did their clowns job.















































































































































































































Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário