terça-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2024

The Sun

 

Empire of the Sun

We are the people



We can remember Swimming in December Heading for the city lights in 1975 We share in each other Nearer than farther The scent of a lemon drips from your eyes We are the people that rule the world A force running in every boy and girl All rejoicing in the world Take me now, we can try We lived an adventure Love in the summer Followed the sun till night Reminiscing other times of life For each every other The feeling was stronger The shock hit eleven, got lost in your eyes I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? Can you remember and humanize? It was still where we'd energised Lie in the sand and visualise Like it's '75 again We are the people that rule the world A force running in every boy and girl All rejoicing in the world Take me now, we can try I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I know everything about you You know everything about me We know everything about us I know everything about you You know everything about me We know everything about us I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I can't do well When I think you're gonna leave me But I'm gonna try Are you gonna leave me now? Can't you be believing now? I can't do well






Ring the Bells


A Thief In The Night 1972 


                                     ...


... in the night

Evil


Touch of Evil



Outside this flamin' ring of fire There's nothing left for me to lose I shoot to kill if I desire I walk away if I so choose Four thousand, filthy stinkin' liars Tell me there's nothin' I can do I don't forget, I don't grow tired Someday, I'll do the same to you Alles klar, bad is good You better listen 'til it's understood There's a touch of evil, in my mind There's a touch of evil, in these eyes There's a touch of evil There's a touch of evil This time, a touch of evil There's a fever floatin' round my brain So many things I can't explain You better listen, better get it into your head No regrets for anything I've said Alles klar, bad is good I'm gonna tell you till it's understood There's a touch of evil, in my mind There's a touch of evil, in these eyes There's a touch of evil There's a touch of evil This time, a touch of evil A touch of evil In my mind A touch of evil Alles klar, alles, good Now I'm here in your neighborhood Ahh! There's a touch of evil in my mind There's a touch of evil in these eyes There's a touch of evil There's a touch of evil There's a touch of evil in my mind There's a touch of evil in these eyes There's a touch of evil in my mind There's a touch of evil in these eyes A touch of evil in my mind A touch of evil in these eyes A touch of evil A touch of evil A touch of evil A touch of evil A touch of evil A touch of evil A touch of evil

The Night of the Warlock


I hear your heartbeat from miles away And I know you're scared 'Cause I smell your pain So play in this game, there's nothing to fear A sinner or saint, does not matter here We ran from the devil fast as we can Touching on magic, you know who I am, know who I am I'm going strong and I'm going on I'm leaving the rest and I'm moving fast It's all getting wicked, now is the time Don't fear no evil, tonight is the night, night is the night The night of the Warlock The night of the Warlock Tonight, hear the Warlock The name of the Warlock I see in his eyes, I see in his face It's death in disguise, I'm more than amazed He wants us to rebel, play in his game Standing together, the spell will remain Spell will remain, spell will remain The night of the Warlock The night of the Warlock Tonight, hear the Warlock The name of the Warlock The night of the Warlock The name of the Warlock The call of the Warlock The name of the Warlock Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh The night of the Warlock The night of the Warlock Tonight, hear the Warlock The name of the Warlock The night of the Warlock The name of the Warlock The call of the Warlock The name of the Warlock Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh The night of the Warlock The name of the Warlock Tonight, hear the Warlock The call of the Warlock The night of the Warlock The name of the Warlock Tonight hear the Warlock The call of the Warlock The night of the Warlock

Cold, cold world 


It's a long, long way down 


To the dark side we're bound Tattered and torn We're wasted and worn It's a long, long, long, long, long way down I've been lonely, lonely I'm lonely, too long It makes me so mad I could just swear, I swear It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world It's a long, long way down To the dark side we're bound Tattered and torn We're wasted and worn It's a long, long, long, long, long way down I've been lonely, lonely I'm lonely, too long It makes me so mad I could just swear, I swear It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world Cold, cold It's a wrong time I don't belong in a wrong time Oh, no, 'cause the wrong time Leaves a long, long time to sleep One bite And I'll be standing here dead right Oh, with a long, long, long, long time to dream And I've been lonely, lonely I'm lonely, too long It makes me so mad I could just swear, I swear It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world, ohh It's a cold, cold world Cold (cold) It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world, ohh It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world Cold, cold It's a wrong time I don't belong in a wrong time Oh, no, 'cause the wrong time Leaves a long, long time to sleep One bite And I'll be standing here dead right Oh, with a long, long, long, long time to dream And I've been lonely, lonely I'm lonely, too long It makes me so mad I could just swear, I swear It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world, ohh It's a cold, cold world Cold (cold) It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world, ohh It's a cold, cold world It's a cold, cold world Cold, cold


Angels With Dirty Faces




See my soul as desire Catch the words as they fall from my lips Feel the passion grow higher Lick the sweat from my fingertips Be my love Beware my love is strange Be my love Beware the time can change See my scars heat the hunter Catch the thoughts as they race with the wind Hear my heart beat like thunder Free yourself, let the madness begin Be my love Beware my love is strange Be my love Beware the time can change We're Angels With Dirty Faces Livin' all alone Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home Our dirty minds go on and on Our fear of night is long gone We're Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home Touch my skin It's on fire Light your dreams with the heat of the sun Let your passions expire Burn it up till there's nowhere to run Be my love Beware my love is strange Be my love Beware the times have changed We're Angels With Dirty Faces Livin' all alone Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home Our dirty minds go on and on Our fear of night is long gone We're Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home So far from home Be my love Beware my love is strange Be my love Beware the times have changed We're Angels With Dirty Faces Livin' all alone Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home Our dirty minds go on and on Our fear of night is long gone We're Angels With Dirty Faces So far from home So far from home So far from home So far from home So far from home




Please me

Under the Gun

Tell me no secrets and I'll tell you no lies The future has been twisted and rehearsed for its demise The warning lights are flashin' and they're circlin' in the sky But no one feels the sinner's blow it's right before their eyes The wicked watch their heroes with evil on their minds While reaching out for heaven's gate, their shots ring through the night Hellbent for thunder we are racin' with the time But no one knows which way to go and no one knows to try 5 million reasons with 10 million pieces to go Wheelers and dealers with nothin' but dreams of control I believe, we're under the gun I believe, we're under the gun Sold out to madness Prisoners of sadness I believe we're under the gun We're under the gun In the land of milk and money the devil has his spies While workin' undercover they all keep a watchful eye They're building up the underworld, they're rotten to the bone And crossin' out the others, while they're sellin' out their own 5 million reasons and 10 million pieces to go Wheelers and dealers with nothin' but dreams of control I believe we're under the gun I believe we're under the gun Sold out to madness Prisoners of sadness Oh I believe we're under the gun We're under the gun 5 million reasons with 10 million pieces to go Wheelers and dealers with nothin' but dreams of control 

I believe we're under the gun I believe we're under the gun Sold out to madness Prisoners of sadness Sold out to madness Prisoners of sadness 

I believe we're under the gun











Make Time for Love

Takes a lifetime of battle To wipe down this slate But it don't really matter I'm a soldier of fate Takes a lifetime of pure desire A passionate saint To watch the children lie dying Outside of heaven's gate My heart is a lion That no one can tame But I'm falling, I'm falling I'm falling in love Oh, love, don't let me walk away from love Don't let me be afraid of love Don't wanna fade without love Oh, I must make time for love I'm standin' on a field of fire I'm a rollin' thunder No one can save But it don't really matter To a fortunate slave 

The flames gettin' higher 



I pray for rain 

I pray to deliver you my rain for you to taste

I pray to deliver you my rain

in your hair, face, lips and mouth

And I'm falling I'm falling, I'm falling in love Oh, love, don't let me walk away from love Don't let me be afraid of love Don't wanna fade without love Oh, I must make time for love And my heart is a lion That no one can tame But I'm falling I'm falling, I'm falling in love Oh, love, don't let me walk away from love Don't let me be afraid of love Don't wanna fade without love Oh, I must make time Love, don't let me walk away from love Don't let me be afraid of love Don't wanna fade without love Don't let me walk away Don't let me be afraid Don't let me walk away Don't wanna fade without love Without love Without love Without love Without love


It really matter, my love.

I touched you, I scratched your skin, what have I done´

Tell me´

Show me your love or indifférence, and if I really don´t matter to you...

Well, I´ll have to walk or to runaway from here barefoot and with nothing.

To where´ 

To elsewhere. And elsewhere is what really doesn´t matter to me. I´ve to walk or to runaway from here and be somewhere else. The important thing to do after getting the shit done here or elswewhere.

I want to be and live somewhere else, with someone or not, with you

I know

alone, and why not´ 

Living my life doing my little things.

You are so beautiful

Your dark eyes

and your lips today so strange and different from yesterday

there´s a lift up touch on your lips in these days

I wonder and imagine your Yussy lips today

yesterday´s make up that is on the loose theses days, and presently only used in hided and special occasions, would you like to say anything to me, your hidden stories´

Anyway, my sense, vision and thought is that you were already there with a magic spell inside of you.

You really matter to me.

One more thing that I want to say to you

You are a *ing beautiful girl


Love love you

NGR


Imaginaerum o


Running from the Devil


World is screamin', nobody hears The earth is shakin', nobody fears Homes are burnin', nobody cares As long as no one around us is gettin' hurt We're running from the devil The devil in you and me Too late to live in heaven Destroyin' what we need Running from the devil We're running from the devil From the devil (the devil in me and you) Yeah (Too late to live in heaven) Running from the devil Destroyin' what we need Running from the devil What we gon' say is It's getting closer, can't go away Can't push it over or make it go your way We feel the danger, nobody cares As far as no one around us is gettin' hurt We're running from the devil The devil in you and me Too late to live in heaven Destroyin' what we need Running from the devil (We're running from the devil) Running from the devil (The devil in you and me) The devil in you and me (Too late to live in heaven) Too late to live in heaven (Destroyin' what we need) Destroy! (We're running from the devil) Running from the devil (The devil in you and me) The devil in you and me (Too late to live in heaven) oh yeah, too late, too late (Destroyin' what we need) Destroy! (We're running from the devil)

Evil






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário